Organisations that can provide financial advice and support.

Benefit and Council Tax support: Advice on who can claim benefits, what you can claim, advice on housing and council tax support and contact details for the service.

Tunbridge Wells Gateway: Your local Gateway can give you advice on housing, benefits and where to find support.

Tunbridge Wells & District Citizens Advice Bureaux: Provides free, independent, confidential and impartial information and advice on a wide range of issues.

West Kent Debt Advice: Helping people through the process of sorting out their money issues and helping them back on the road to financial stability by providing counselling, advice, and practical help.

Money Force: The home of money guidance for UK Service personnel and their families.

Money Advice Service: Free, unbiased and independent advice.

Defence Discount Service: The only official Ministry of Defence (MOD) discount service and also home of the Defence Privilege Card.

A - Z of council services