The Council has enacted its business continuity plans and is redeploying staff to priority services. Please check our Coronavirus updates page for the latest information about Council services.

Care leavers

If you have left care, and Kent County Council has appointed you a personal adviser, please pass your bill to them to arrange payment.

Further information on their local offer is available at the Kent County Council's "Care leavers local offer" page.

A - Z of council services