Request a Council Tax refund

You can use this service to apply for a Council Tax refund.

We issue refunds if you’ve been overcharged on your Council Tax. If this happens, we’ll write to you and let you know.

Before you start

To complete this form, you’ll need:

  • A valid Council Tax reference number
  • To have received a letter from us stating that you’re owed a refund
A - Z of council services