Entrances to the park
The park is well hidden within the residential areas of Tunbridge Wells and as such, entrances are not initially obvious. To help you find it please use the list of postcodes below, which lead you to the largest of the park’s many entrances:
- TN2 3SF – Hilbert Road
- TN1 2LN – Auckland Road (most suitable for all park users)
- TN1 2EQ – Upper Grosvenor Road
Park opening hours
The park’s pedestrian gates are always open to the public. There are no car parks within the park’s boundaries, however there is always ample free parking along the roads adjacent to the park.
Café opening hours
The park’s café (Table 8) is open seven days a week from 9am until 5pm.
Christmas and New Year opening hours:
- Christmas Eve - 10am - 2pm
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day - Closed
- 27, 28, 29, and 30 Dec - 10am - 4pm
- 31 Dec and 1 Jan - Closed
The Hub is available to hire for £19.80 per hour, £61.20 for four hours, and £122.40 all day (eight hours). Please contact us for more information and to check availability. Once availability is confirmed please complete and return The Hub hire form.