Licensing Partnership Privacy Notice
- Your vehicle registration number, vehicle ownership checks, vehicle make and model;
- Your address, telephone number, emails address;
- Contact we have had with you, such as any correspondence and penalty points;
- Identification badge;
- Image(s) of you;
- Personal reference(s);
- Health data;
- MOT test certificates(s);
- Hire and reward insurance policies;
- Immigration status;
- Record of fee payments (excluding debit/credit card details);
- Criminal or motoring offences, cautions or convictions;
- Information provided by the Disclosure and Barring Service;
The information we collect is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. We collect this information to process your application for a licence in line with our legal obligation(s) under the Town Police Clauses Act 1847, the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976 and the Licensing Act (2003).
We keep your information only for as long as we need it. Once we no longer need it, we will keep it for a set period (a retention period) but not use it. When the retention period expires we will delete your information from our records. View our Retention Schedule for more details.
You can access the information we hold about you, find out further information on privacy rights, or raise a concern by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
Tel: 01892 554077
The Data Protection Officer
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
Royal Tunbridge Wells