Photography (Events) Privacy Notice
- Service users and customers
- School children
- Council employees
- Contact details, including name, address, telephone number and email address
- Details of when consent was provided
We collect this information to enable us to promote our services and events, provide information, encourage take up, change behaviours and enhance the reputation of the council.
- Internally within the Council for the above purposes
- Event and marketing companies who run marketing campaigns/ events on our behalf
- Local and national press
- Trusted partner organisations and other government agencies where we provide joint services or events.
- Council website
- Council social media such as Facebook
- In posters, brochures, leaflets and guides
- In the local or national press
- Training documents
- Internal and external presentations
- Other Council publications such as reports and strategies
We keep your information only for as long as we need it. Once we no longer need it, we will keep it for a set period (a retention period) but not use it. When the retention period expires we will delete your information from our records. You can view our Retention Schedule for further information.
You can access the information we hold about you, find out further information on privacy rights, or raise a concern by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
Tel: 01892 554077
The Data Protection Officer
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
Royal Tunbridge Wells