Skip to main content

Wesley Centre


Originally built as a Wesleyan Chapel in 1888, the Wesley Centre is one of the oldest public buildings in Paddock Wood. The hall is available for groups to hire by contacting the Camden Centre.

The Wesley Centre is used for local community groups and hosts a wide variety of activities such as:

Location

Wesley Centre, Commercial Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6DS